Other Terms & Conditions
1) Additional photographs requested beyond that detailed on this Wedding Photography offer, shall be quoted for and charged accordingly.
2) The client agrees to confirm the schedule one-week prior to the events. Any changes in schedule or location must be intimated in advance and the client must obtain confirmation of receipt from the Two Cups coffee & A Camera.
3) Any advance amount paid will not be refunded if the event is canceled from client’s end. Any change in date is subject to discussion between client and the Two Cups coffee & A Camera.
4) If the payment is not done as per the agreed terms, this agreement will not stay valid and the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ will not have any obligations to the client.
5) ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ retains Copyright in all the materials produced by the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ and this right shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
6) The Client grants the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ and its successors, legal representatives unrestricted right to use and alter the material for commercial, promotional, marketing, competition or other purposes without compensation.
7) Access to all applicable locations for the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ team must be obtained by the clients.
8) The Photographer is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the Photographer including but not limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of the client or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to the Photographer, rendering of decorations or restrictions of the locations. The Photographer is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage. The Photographer is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the event. The Photographer will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the
9) If the Photographer cannot attend to his duties for medical reasons or other emergency, all effort shall be made by him/her to engage a competent replacement Photographer, at no extra cost to the Client. If the Photographer cannot source a replacement photographer, all monies paid by the Client (including the Reservation Deposit) shall be refunded in full within 7 days and the Photographer's liability shall be limited to this refund.
10) All paid charges shall be refunded if an act of God or other catastrophe necessitates cancellation, or in case of death or serious illness to either party or their immediate
families up to seven days before the wedding. In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the Photographer’s control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, the Photographer liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the events. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. The Photographer is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
11) If the Photographer resigns this assignment for reasons such as changes made by the Client to the venue, dates or time non-payment of fees or non-performance by the Client, charges paid shall be refunded after deductions for traveling costs incurred and services performed up to that time.
12) The Photographer reserves the right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the events if the photographer from the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ team experiences inappropriate threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from people at the events or in the event that the safety of the photographer from the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’ team is in question. Photographer shall be entitled to retain all the monies paid here under and client agrees to relieve and hold Photographer harmless as a result of incomplete wedding or event photography coverage.
13) The final post-production and editing styles, effects and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the ‘Two Cups coffee & A Camera’.
14) Photographer will provide coverage for the dates, locations and continuous hours as specified in the agreement. Additional travel or coverage hours may be added by agreement on the wedding day and must be paid in full before any photos or products are released to the client. Every reasonable effort will be made to take requested pictures, but no specific pose or photograph can be promised. Any list supplied will be used for organizational purpose only. Images determined by the photographer to be substandard or duplicated may be edited out. The photographer will use his/her professional judgment and sole discretion to select which photos to deliver. Such selection will constitute all images that will be made available to the client.
top wedding photographers in mumbai, wedding photographers in mumbai